Thursday, March 31, 2016

March Snapshots


1 & 2. Spring has arrived and seeing everything bloom makes me so happy. 


3 & 4. I haven't been buying a lot of vinyl recently and I decided to fix that. Also notice the girl power going on there ;) 


5 & 6. The new wave of Harry Potter Funkos was released this month and obviously I had to get them. I added 7 new ones (Harry with the gryffindor sword is from the first wave) and I'm waiting on quidditch Draco to arrive. I'm still on the fence about getting the rest of the series, I plan to add Yule Ball Ron but maybe I'll just cave and get the rest. 


7. This month I read so much of Cassandra Clare's Shadowhunters books, I finished both The Mortal Instruments series and The Infernal Devices trilogy this month and all the Tales From the Shadowhunter Academy novellas. I also went to the book signing for Lady Midnight, I didn't get a chance to get to this book this month, but I've heard such good things so I'm hoping I will get to this next month. - Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment