Monday, March 14, 2016

Lazy Spring Break Days

Spring break is finally here and I fully intend to spend as much time of it relaxing as possible. I have had such a busy semester so far and it has been so nice to take a break from school and catch up on some much needed sleep. Today was my first day off from both school and work in almost three months and I've taken advantage of it by lying in bed, listening to music, and finishing Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare. So here's a couple of snapshots from my lazy day off...


I've been struggling a lot lately with making content, and I thought this would be a fun post. I have this mindset that everything I blog about has to be challenging my creativity, so I decided to take a different approach to that. I also thought that this would promote some others to take part in a lazy day and maybe I'll make this a regular type of post because I had a lot of fun with this - Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment