Friday, September 30, 2016

September Snapshots


1. Went to Home Slice on SoCo and of course I had to get a picture with Hazel in front of the Hey Cupcake mural. I love this shot so much!


2 & 3. I turned on my turn table for the first time in months! I've been buying quite a lot of vinyl lately and I'm slowly getting the chance to listen to them.


4. Empire of Storms came out this month and of course I read it immediately. Remember when all my SJM books fit perfectly in this shelf? Any ways these books are going to have to find a new home on my shelves when ACOTAR3 comes out next year. And I also got to meet SJM this month, which I blogged about here


5. I reorganized part of my bookshelf (there's still a huge stack of books that I just bought that need a new home). But I had to show off my copies of the Air Awakens series, because I finally finished the series this month. 


6. Tea, Six of Crows, and my Rhysand bookmark from Happy Hello Co on Etsy


7. Yesterday I got these cuties in the mail from Happy Hello Co. I have a major bookmark problem but I saw all these bookmarks shortly after finishing EoS and I needed to get them. I added more bookmarks from the ToG and ACOTAR books, and a set from The Remnant Chronicles. 

And not pictured in these photos is the sheer amount of studying and homework I've had to do the last couple of weeks. Now that I've written this post, back to studying I go... - Jessica 

No comments:

Post a Comment